Over time with normal wear costume jewellery will naturally tarnish. To prolong the life of your jewellery and prevent it from tarnishing or dulling in colour please follow our care advice below.
1. Put your jewellery on last.
2. Store your jewellery pieces individually so that they don’t rub together or become tangled. If left tangled together the metals may react with each other and begin to tarnish.
3. Clean with a soft non abrasive cloth. Do not leave soaked in water, any harsh chemicals or use any polishing material.
4. When wearing your jewellery it is easily damaged from chemicals present in perfume, hairspray, make-up, fake tan, body oils, sun tan lotion and deodorant.
5. While wearing your jewellery DO NOT: swim or shower; carry out physical activities causing sweating; spray perfume onto the jewellery; allow fake tan or make up to come into contact with your jewellery.