- UK Exchanges are free
- Return via your own method
- Either return or exchange your order:- 28 day returns, 14 days to request your return or exchange and 14 days to get it back to us
- Use our easy return portal HERE
- Any questions? Get in touch: email@example.com
To request a return, click HERE to visit our return portal or go to the "RETURN AN ITEM HERE" button at the bottom of this page. Alternatively send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept return or exchange requests made within 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since this date, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange. After your return request is received we allow for a further 14 days for the item to be received back by us. Any late returns will not be accepted and may be returned to you.
We are a small brand and at the moment the cost of returning the items will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please take care when trying your item(s) on. To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
1. Unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it.
2. It must be in the original packaging.
3. Original labels/ tags must be on the item(s).
4. NO make up or tan stains.
5. NO perfume smells.
Several types of goods are exempt from being refunded:
1. Earrings are not suitable for a refund due to the nature of piercing and hygiene, unless they are faulty/ damaged.
2. Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged, worn or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
3. Any item returned not in its original packaging, without the label/ tags on or protective hygiene strip.
4. Any item that is returned more than 28 days. The item may be returned to you or a gift voucher issued.
To request a return, click HERE or go to the "RETURN AN ITEM HERE" button at the bottom of this page. Alternatively send us an email at email@example.com.
Keep hold of your tracking in the event there are any issues.
If a package is rejected or returned to us, any associated charges applied (such as customs duties) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Once your return is received by us and quality checked, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. This typically takes 7-10 working days.
If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, usually within 5-10 working days.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds.
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account or contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your account.
If you have done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number.
UK Exchanges are free. We will send you a prepaid label to return your item for your exchange. The label must be used within the 7 day period or it will no longer be valid.
To request an exchange click HERE or send us an email at email@example.com.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
The original items should be returned within 14 days of the request for exchange. If this time has passed and we have not received the original items, the value of the second delivery will be charged to the same payment method as the original. This may also be deducted upon return of the exchanged item. If the exchanged item is returned, the return methods above apply.